Serves 8 as finger food
1x packet Vegan & Organic Sausage Mix
1 packet ready-rolled vegan puff pastry
5 tbsp sweet onion chutney
Oat milk for brushing
2 tsp sesame seeds
- Make up the sausage mix as per instructions and leave to cool fully.
- Carefully unroll the pastry. Dust the sheet with flour and turn the pastry upside down (with the floured side on the paper). Cut the pastry in half lengthwise.
- Spread some chutney along the bottom half of the length of the pastry. Crumble the sausage mix onto the chutney, leaving enough room so that the top of the pastry can be folded over the filling.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with oat milk before covering the mixture with the pastry. Seal the edges making sure not to trap any air.
- Press down the edges and crimp them by pushing the back of a knife blade into the rim. Brush the whole roll with oat milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut into thumb length pieces and put onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 160˚c / 180˚c fan / Gas 6 for 15-20 minutes until puffed up and golden.