40g Organic Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
4 tbsp olive oil
500g wholemeal spaghetti
2 unwaxed lemons, juice and zest
2 garlic cloves, whole
Salt & pepper
A handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Gently fry the breadcrumbs in 1 tbsp of the oil until crispy.
- Start cooking your pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, remaining oil, garlic and 4 tbsp of the pasta water, and season well.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain and combine with the oil mixture and the lemon zest.
- Cover and leave to rest for 2 minutes.
- Add the breadcrumbs and parsley. Toss it all together, remove the garlic and serve straight away.